- The Arvin A. Brown Library has over 14,000 books including a collection of Large Print and audiobooks.
- We also have many popular magazine titles and the County Courier.
- We have an extensive collection of DVDs and videotapes for adults and children.
- Our children’s room features a comfortable reading chair, a Young Explorers Computer and plenty of board books and picture books to choose from.
- We also have current juvenile fiction and non-fiction sections and a collection of titles for Young Adults.
Did you know
that your Library offers
* a fine collection of Vermontiana
* reference question service
* a copy machine (25 cents a page)
* four public access computers
* a summer reading programs for children and teens
* regular programs for adults and children
* weekly Story Hour and crafts for preschoolers during the school year
* an ongoing book, magazine and audio-visual sale section
* book drops front and back
* parking lot and elevator accessibility for those with special needs
and that you can
* reserve books.
* renew books
* request an Inter-Library Loan
in person or over the phone (848-3313)
The Vermont Online Library Online Databases with magazine and newspaper article, biographical information and genealogical sources.